Here are all the research papers and books referenced on this site. Clicking on the title will take you to the literature’s page. From there you are usually able to see the important points as to why it was used, more details, and links to Amazon/the paper’s web page.
Additionally, and where possible, you’ll be able to fire up a Kindle preview of the books or a PDF viewer of the research paper.
- Web Article
- Research Paper
- Alves H., Ferreira J.J., Fernandes C.I. (2016) "Customer’s operant resources effects on co-creation activities", Journal of Innovation & Knowledge; Vol 1; Iss 2; pp 69-80, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jik.2016.03.001
- Ashokan, R., Zenarosa, G. L., He, X. (2018) "Diffusion Model for the Adoption of Smartphone Brands under Competitive Pricing", International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance, Vol. 9, No. 3, June 2018, DOI: 10.18178/ijtef.2018.9.3.595
- Ballantyne, D. and Varey, R. J. (2006) "Creating Value-in-use Through Marketing Interaction: The Exchange Logic of Relating, Communicating and Knowing", Marketing Theory Vol. 6, No. 3(3), DOI: 10.1177/1470593106066795
- Ballantyne, D., Varey, R. J. (2006) "Introducing a Dialogical Orientation to the Service-Dominant Logic of Marketing", in Vargo, S. and Lusch, R. eds. (2005), Toward a Service Dominant Logic: Dialog, Debate, and Directions, M.E. Sharpe
- Bass, F. (2004) "Comments on “A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables The Bass Model”", Management Science; Vol.50; No. 12; pp1833-1840, DOI: 10.1287/mnsc.1040.0300
- Bass, F. M. (1969) "A New Product Growth Model for Consumer Durable", Management Science, Vol. 15, No. 5, p215-227.
- Bass, F. M. (1963) "A dynamic model of Market share and sales behavior", Proceedings, Winter Conference American Marketing Association, Chicago, IL; pg 263-276
- Bass, F., Bass, P. I. (2011) "Diffusion of Technology Generations: A Model of Adoption and Repeat Sales (Working Paper)"
- Bass, F., Krishnan, T., Jain, D. (1994) "Why the Bass model fits without decision variables", Marketing Science; Vol. 13; No. 3; pp203-223, DOI: 10.1287/mksc.13.3.203
- Bass, F., Krishnan, T., Jain, D. (2000) "Modelling the marketing-mix influence in new-product diffusion"
- Bettencourt, Lusch, and Vargo. (2014) "A Service Lens on Value Creation", California Management Review 57, no. 1 pp 44–66, DOI: 10.1525/CMR.2014.57.1.44.
- bin Mohtar, S., Abbas, M. (2014) "Consumers Resistance to Innovation", International Journal of Science and Research, Volume 3, Issue 12
- Bitner, M. (1992) "Servicescapes: The impact of physical surroundings on customers and employees", Journal of marketing, vol 56(2), pp 57-71, DOI: 10.2307/1252042
- Bitner, M.J. (1995) "Building service relationships: it’s all about promises", Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 23 No. 4, pp. 246-51, DOI: 10.1177/009207039502300403
- Bitner, M.J., Farander, W., Hubbert, A., Zeithaml, V. (1997) "Customer Contributions and Roles in Service Delivery", International Journal of Service Industry Management 8(3):193-205, DOI: 10.1108/09564239710185398
- Booms, B, Bitner, M. J. (1981) "Marketing Strategies and Organizational Structures for Service Firms", “Marketing Strategies and Organizational Structures for Service Firms” in James H. Donnelly and William R. George (eds), Marketing of Services, Chicago: American Marketing Association, 47–51.
- Buckley, P., Majumdar, R. (2018) "The services powerhouse: Increasingly vital to world economic growth", Deloitte
- Calantone, R. J., Cavusgil, T., Zhao, Y. (2002) "Learning orientation, firm innovation capability, and firm performance", Industrial Marketing Management; Vol 31; Issue 6; pp515-524, DOI: 10.1016/S0019-8501(01)00203-6